Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A lot has happened since the last time I was here..



   This New Year I made a resolution to do more of the things I love. I have done so much this year with theatre. I was in a show called "Appointment with Death," and even played a large part with lots of lines. I got a standing ovation and it made me wonder why I ever stopped doing what I love and believing in myself. It was a very eye opening to get up on stage and be successful, I hope to carry that with through the future. Especially when it comes to my writing.
    2013 has been a good year for my writing as well.  I wrote a short play  that is going to be produces, and I am going to turn into a novel. I am close to being finished with the first draft of  "A Woman's War" it should be done soon and then on to polishing. I have to admit that it has been a busy year and I looking back, I wouldn't change anything, I was happier than I had been in a long time, surrounded by creativity and good energy. I never want to let that go.
     So now I will use this blog to document all of the artistic endeavors that I love such as,  theatre, writing, music and photography. I hope all of you have a wonderful new year and I look forward to looking at all of your future artistic adventures that you share with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment